‘Suite’ Surprises in store
Life just got ‘suiter’ this winter at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago with the new Suite Surprise offer featuring a complimentary upgrade to an executive suite, continental breakfast for two and a late checkout of 2:00 p.m. A mininum two-night stay is required.
In addition, guests will also enjoy picking a surprise gift at check-in that includes one of the following experiences:
- Chocolates truffles
- Drinks for two in Allium Bar
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle for one night
- Complimentary manicure in the Spa
- Choice of a complimentary visit from the hotel’s Martini Man, Ice Cream Man or Hot Chocolate Doc.
- One lucky guest will win the ultimate prize of a future complimentary one night stay in the hotel’s Presidential Suite
Rates begin at $399 per night for a city view room with upgrade to city view executive suite and are based upon availability. The Suite Surprise offer is available through March 31, 2012 and is based upon availability.