Four Seasons is pleased to help customise an itinerary for your group or party. Experience the vibrancy of Canary Wharf, London’s newest financial centre, or simply enjoy the spectacular views of its riverfront setting and ultra-modern towers. The following is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to discuss your needs with us.
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL
- Arrival and transport from airport to Hotel (15 minutes by taxi or DLR from City Airport).
- Breakfast in Quadrato – a variety of choices includes homemade granola or Belgian waffles with whipped cream and strawberries.
- Enjoy a light lunch with a view of the Thames at one of the riverside establishments in front of the Hotel.
- Relax in the infinity pool at the adjacent Virgin Active Health Club, or pamper yourself with a holistic treatment in our Riverview-Treatment Suite.
- A welcome reception can be organised on the terrace overlooking the Canary Riverside garden. Alternatively, enjoy drinks and dinner in one of our private rooms overlooking the river.
DAY 2 - THE MARKETS
- Accompany one of our chefs to Borough Market, one of London’s oldest markets. Meet some of the Hotel’s suppliers of cheeses and vegetables and select produce for the evening dinner menu. The market, located next to London Bridge tube station, is open on Thursday to Saturday only.
- Alternatively, visit Billingsgate Fish Market, located in Canary Wharf just a short drive from the Hotel. To catch the best of the market means an early start, but guests will enjoy the banter and energy of a market that has existed for over 300 years.
- Browse some of London’s hippest galleries – in the East End, a part of town that most locals are unaware is home to the latest exhibitions and art movements.
- Embark on a classic Black Cab tour of East London – you and your colleagues will compete in an adventurous treasure hunt, touring the lesser-known landmarks of this part of the city.
- Enjoy an afternoon of leisure, and then take part in a cookery masterclass conducted by Marco Bax in Quadrato restaurant, using items bought from the markets. Guests will dine in Quadrato knowing they had a hand in choosing the finest and freshest ingredients possible.
DAY 3 - THE RIVER
- Be welcomed aboard the Sailing Barge at Canary Wharf Pier, and enjoy breakfast en route to the clay pigeon shooting site just past Thames Barrier.
- After arriving at Thames Barrier, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting.
- Other options on the Sailing Barge include wine tastings and cooking lessons.
- Board the Thames Clipper or a private boat and travel downstream to historic Greenwich to visit the Cutty Sark, Maritime Museum and markets.
- Hire a private boat for cocktails and a private dinner cruise along the river.
- Drinks at the bar and dinner at the restaurant of the nearby Plateau offer a buzzing atmosphere reflective of the young, local corporate crowd.