Play in the city itinerary
Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires is a wonderful home base from which your family can explore the beautiful capital of Argentina. We always go out of our way to make all of our guests, including our youngest, feel welcome.
This special itinerary suggests activities that will be fun for all ages, but please feel free to call or visit our knowledgeable Concierge to personalize your family trip.
Upon arrival, kids will be welcomed with a special gift in their room as well as a Four Seasons registration card.
Day 1 – Have fun!
Visit the San Telmo area, full of enchanting cobblestone streets, low houses and historical buildings.
- Start your day with the delicious French toast in our Elena restaurant, then head out to explore the city.
- Visit the Parque Tres de Febrero, a large green space in the city with a man-made lake in the centre.
- Adventurous families can rent bicycles, some with child seats or others that can accommodate up to four people.
- During the weekends, mateos – horse-drawn carriages – can be found around the park. Hop in and go for a ride!
- Next, visit The Buenos Aires Zoo, which boasts an aquarium, reptile house and a tropical rainforest, among other fantastic microsystems.
- Stop in at the nearby Planetarium, home to 100-million-year-old Argentinean fossils.
- Hop into a cab and head to Palermo, a trendy area where you can enjoy a quiet lunch on a small patio.
- Kids will love the dulce de leche and banana crème brûlée typical of the area.
- Visit La Brigada restaurant, the best parilla in town. The owner is an avid football fan and has an impressive collection of pictures and trophies on display.
Day 2 – Experience the arts
Embark on a cultural adventure with your family.
- For breakfast, try the Argentinean pancakes at Elena.
- Spend a fun morning at the Children's Participatory Science Museum, a fun, hands-on space where children and adults come to understand why things happen.
- Enjoy lunch at Croque Madame Restaurant, located on a small patio at the National Museum of Decorative Art. Don't miss the pérsico ice cream!
- After lunch, explore the museum and visit its stunning ballrooms, sumptuous bedrooms and elegant hallways showcasing more than 4,000 pieces of decorative art.
- Visit the Abasto Shopping Centre, where kids will love the Museo de los Ni.
- Tonight, the whole family will enjoy a traditional Argentinean tango show and dinner.
- Ask the Concierge for a recommendation, and have them arrange reservations for you.
Day 3 – Enjoying nature
Stroll around the north part of the city and enjoy a day outside.
- Fuel up for a day of adventure with a delicious breakfast ordered through In-Room Dining.
- Travel an hour north of Buenos Aires to the riverside town of Tigre, once a summer hot spot for the Argentinean elite and home to extravagant balls hosted by the ritziest porte.
- Take a tour of the area, which is now filled with locals relaxing and enjoying a day in the suburbs with their families.
- Next, go to the Coast Line Train Amusement Park, the biggest amusement park in Argentina.
- Relax after a fun-filled day by ordering through In-Room Dining and enjoying your meal in the privacy of your room.
- Be sure to order some of our traditional milanesas con papas fritas to enjoy while watching a movie selected from our complimentary DVD library.