Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires is pleased to customize itineraries for your group or party, helping you to immerse yourself in Argentina's vibrant culture. The following is a sample group itinerary that combines a stay in exciting Buenos Aires with a relaxing visit to Four Seasons Resort Carmelo, Uruguay. We invite you to contact us to explore all the possibilities.
- Welcome to Buenos Aires! Relax and refresh after your flight or drive.
- Once you've settled in, meet with our Concierge to discuss your plans.
- Tour beautiful Buenos Aires, making sure not to miss MALBA. This museum of Latin-American art located in Palermo has a fantastic collection of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera paintings.
- Stop at Betinna Rizzi leather boutique for beautiful, custom-made items.
- After a cocktail at Elena, ask our Concierge to recommend the best restaurants in town. An authentic Argentine barbecue spot is sure to be among the suggestions.
- Begin the day with a private breakfast and city orientation.
- During your city travels, carve out a few hours to walk through San Telmo's well-stocked antiques and crafts market.
- Visit Plaza de Mayo, the most important square in the city, where numerous historical gatherings and political events have taken place.
- Take in more history with a stop at Café Tortoni, one of the oldest cafés in Buenos Aires.
- End your day feeling like a true Porteño (Buenos Aires local) by seeing a world-famous tango show. Feeling adventurous? Sign up for an introductory class and try this traditional dance for yourself.
Pack for adventure in Uruguay! Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires will be happy to store any luggage you won't need during your trip to the Carmelo countryside.
- After breakfast, transfer by ferry (one hour) or by plane (20 minutes) to Four Seasons Resort Carmelo, Uruguay.
- On your way to the Resort, explore the beauty of historic Colonia del Sacramento, a UNESCO World Heritage port city.
- Break for lunch at a local café or bistro and sample traditional Uruguayan delicacies.
- After lunch, make your way to Four Seasons Resort Carmelo, where our experienced staff will be awaiting your arrival.
- Relax and settle into the Resort. Take a dip in the pool or visit our spa for a soothing treatment.
- Treat all of your senses to a meal at Pura restaurant, where you can sample the authenic cuisine of our Argentinian celebrity chef, Pablo Massey.
- Begin the day enjoying a typical Uruguayan buffet breakfast at Pura.
- Get adventurous! Choose from activities such as biking, horseback riding, winery tours, golf, cooking classes and more.
- Visit Finca Narbona winery, a charming, well-preserved farmhouse and winery dating back to the turn of the century.
- Experience the truly unique dining experience of Narbona Cave. Don't miss their homemade pasta sampler and Narbona's Tannat (a red wine), awarded Best Tannat in Uruguay in 2012.
- Settle in by the fire at Mandara Restaurant and Bar's Terrace and savour a delicious Carmelo mojito.
- Pamper yourself with breakfast in bed as you take in spectacular views of nearby forests or rivers.
- Plan another day of fun with your choice of canoeing, tennis, polo lessons, or a fishing cruise, or simply lounge by the pool and immerse yourself in a great book.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing in our Spa's heated infinity pool. While you're there, try the unforgettable Uruguayan Luxury Wine Retreat.
- Guests returning to Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires may either fly via private plane charter (20 minutes) or return by ferry (one hour). The staff at the Hotel will be happy to host you while you await your flight home.