Four Seasons can help customize itineraries for your group or party. One of the great cities of Central Europe, Budapest reflects both the exotic beauty of its past and the fast-forward pulse of today. The following is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to discuss your needs with us.
Arrival at Hotel
Transfer by luxury coach from the airport to the Hotel, with police escort upon request.
Welcome lunch – a delightful gastronomic experience in a stylish ambience, setting the tone for a great stay.
City tour, followed by a cocktail reception at the Citadel, with its breathtaking view of Budapest. Learn about Hungarian "Family Spirit" with an exclusive tour of the plant of our most famous spirits-making family, the Zwacks.
Dinner in the Castle District in a Gothic building dating from the 15th century, where the medieval atmosphere of a knight's hall awaits you. Taste unforgettable Hungarian goulash, served on the world-famous china of Zsolnay and Herend.
- Visit the City Park.
- Enjoy the healing waters at newly renovated Széchenyi Bath.
- Take a private guided tour of one of Central Europe’s finest art collections at the Museum of Fine Arts.
Lunch on ethnic and fusion cuisine in a popular spot for the local crowds. Afterwards, go antique shopping with local experts in Budapest’s renowned antique street, Falk Miksa utca. Then you might sit outside for people watching and dessert sampling in one of Budapest's many cafés.
Dine in one of the city's historical restaurants offering traditional Hungarian cuisine.
Breakfast with Lenin – guided by an expert historian, visit famed Statue Park and meet international and local Communist leaders of the past.
- Continue to the controversial House of Terror museum.
- You may also choose to drive to the next venue in a Trabant, the Mini Cooper of the Soviet era.
Lunch in a hotspot for new-generation Hungarians, just five minutes' walk from the Hotel.
- Behind-the-scenes opera tour – step behind the curtain at the Opera House for an exclusive tour with private aria performances, followed by a personalised after-hours shopping spree along upscale Andrassy street.
- Tour the workshop of leading Hungarian fashion designer, Katti Zoob.
Dine at one of Budapest's elegant historical restaurants. Enjoy a sumptuous Hungarian dinner and traditional Gypsy music.
Shop with our Four Seasons Executive Chef for the best local produce at Market Hall.
- Cook with our Four Seasons Executive Chef – learn how to prepare the best local recipes in the kitchen of the Gresham Palace, then have lunch with the chef and enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- River excursion – Take a scenic boat ride on the Danube. Enjoy the views while soaking up some history and culture.
Enjoy an on-board river reception and dinner, catered by Four Seasons Hotel Budapest.
Enjoy a day at the 18-hole golf course designed by Austrian golf architect G. Erhardt. Located just outside Budapest city centre, it occupies land used by the Habsburg family as a weekend retreat in the 1840s. The approach to the course and clubhouse is through a beautiful alley of 200-year-old trees.
Meet the owners and master winemakers of Hungary’s best labels, in the Etyek wine region. Enjoy an excellent lunch and taste some of the country’s most exquisite wines.
Experience European flavours meeting traditional Hungarian aromas at a cosy restaurant in the heart of the city.
Treat yourself to a luxurious massage in the Spa at Four Seasons. After your treatment, relax in the whirlpool, steam room or sauna.
Enjoy modern Hungarian cuisine in Four Seasons Hotel Budapest's beautiful art nouveau KOLLÁZS Brasserie & Bar.
Luxury coach transfer from the Hotel to the airport, with police escort upon request.