Family Fun Week
Four Seasons Hotel Boston April School Vacation Week Happenings
- Friday, April 12 – Family Movie Night: Cozy up in the Kids Room to watch the fan-favourite Ice Age at 4:30 pm.
- Saturday, April 13 – Cookie Making Class and Raid the Fridge: On Saturdays at 4:00 pm, kids are invited to venture inside the Hotel's Pastry Kitchen to bake cookies with Executive Pastry Chef Tim Fonseca. Later that evening, between 7:00 and 10:00 pm, children can Raid the Fridge for a midnight snack on the Hotel’s 5th Floor.
- Sunday, April 14 – Family Movie Night: Toy Story 3 at 4:30 pm.
- Monday, April 15 – Boston Marathon: Watch the famous Boston Marathon, whose finish line is mere steps away. Return to help the Hotel's Cheering Squad applaud the runners as they return from the race.
- Tuesday, April 16 – Story Time: Boston story time with the classic children’s book Make Way for Ducklings at 4:00 pm.
- Wednesday, April 17 – Dance Class: Instructor Greicy Sono teaches some of her most fun moves to get kids’ hearts pumping at 4:00 pm.
- Thursday, April 18 – Family Movie Night: Happy Feet at 4:30 pm.
- Friday, April 19 – Family Movie Night: Ratatouille at 4:30 pm.
- Saturday, April 20 – Cookie Making Class and Raid the Fridge return.
- Toy Wagon: Choose a toy from the toy wagon at check in.
- Amenity: Special in room amenities for kids, plus the Virtual Teen Amenity program for teens
- Kids Passport Program: On arrival, children receive an Adventure Map that guides them on a scavenger hunt through the Hotel. Once the hunt is complete, they have their pictures snapped and to receive an official Four Seasons Hotel Boston passport and stamp. The passports are collector’s items to bring back with each stay.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: The 8th floor swimming pool is the ideal hangout for all ages, rain or shine.
- Parents will enjoy professional babysitting services via the Hotel's 24-hour Concierge (fees apply).
- Families staying on the Kid-Kation package can also enjoy: make-your-own sundaes with a guest room visit from the Ice Cream Man: the opportunity to book a second room at a special rate; and USD 30.00 breakfast credit
There’s so much to love about being a kid, teen and parent at at Boston's best family hotel, both during April School Vacation week – and always.
Parents looking to make plans for April School Vacation week can breathe a sigh of relief: Four Seasons Hotel Boston to the rescue. Family Fun Week, a week of Boston family activities, commences on Friday, April 12, 2013 and is designed to keep kids entertained – and parents smiling.