Nestled around Bora Bora lagoon and its outer beaches, the Resort offers endless opportunities for fun. From swimming with sea turtles to indulging in relaxing massages, there's something for guests of all ages.
Families in Paradise
The following is a sample family itinerary for guests staying at beautiful Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora. To personalize your visit, please call or visit the Concierge, who is ready to help you plan activities for guests of all ages.
Day 1 – Pure indulgence
Spend your first day relaxing at the Resort and exploring the region.
- Get an early start and order breakfast through In-Bungalow Dining.
- After breakfast, head down to the beach to go snorkelling; explore the kaleidoscope of underwater marine life.
- Next, take the whole family on a deep-sea fishing excursion, which departs from the Resort’s dock.
- Upon returning to the Resort, relax under the thatched roof of Faré Hoa Beach Bar and enjoy a light poolside lunch.
- Indulge in a massage or sea-salt scrub at the Spa, overlooking the lagoon.
- While you unwind at the Spa, the kids can hang out at Kids For All Seasons, where they can enjoy beach games, marine life demonstrations or Tahitian arts and crafts.
- Experience a Polynesian welcome to Bora Bora with a private family dinner on the beach.
- Drums beat as the sun sets behind Mount Otemanu and the traditional fire dance begins.
Day 2 – Adventures on Land or Lagoon
Explore the island and enjoy adventurous water sports in the sun.
- Start your day with breakfast in Tere Nui, the Resort’s all-day-dining restaurant.
- Balance mind and body with a yoga session on the Spa's private yoga deck overlooking the lagoon and Mount Otemanu.
- Explore the island’s ancient Marae temples on a 4x4 Jeep adventure tour.
- Next up, swim with giant sea turtles at Lagoonarium, French Polynesia’s largest underwater aquarium.
- Adventurous families can spend the afternoon experiencing the exhilaration of kite-surfing, windsurfing, parasailing or jet-skiing.
- Back at the Resort, have a Polynesian expert teach you how to tie a pareo and create a tiare-flower lei.
- Don your pareos and tiare leis for a Polynesian-style lobster bake on the beach.
- After dinner, learn the Polynesian dances of aparima, hivinau and ote’a.
- Before bedtime, map the bright starry sky with a telescope.
Day 3 – Local Exploration
Spend the day enjoying all our beautiful Resort has to offer.
- Have a leisurely breakfast in your bungalow. Be sure to try some traditional Polynesian breakfast dishes.
- Bring the whole family to the lagoon for an outrigger canoe class.
- Next, enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience with a dive excursion, where you'll get a chance to view giant manta rays.
- Cap off the afternoon with one last adventure – take in the beauty of Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu on a family helicopter tour.
- Dine on the tranquil waters of the lagoon at Arii Moana, the Resort’s specialty restaurant.
- Finish the night with cocktails and live music while gazing at the stars in the Sunset Bar.