Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
Explore the City
Discover the iconic destinations and hidden gems of Beverly Hills with this sample three-day itinerary. To personalize your visit, contact our Concierge.
Day 1 – A Feast for Your Eyes
Out in the city, experience one of LA’s cultural highlights and get a taste of its famous nightlife. Right here at the Hotel, treat yourself to a luxurious spa treatment.
- Take in a dazzling array of visual arts with a visit to the Getty. This renowned collection of European and American art is displayed amidst remarkable architecture, gardens and views.
- Back at the Hotel, unwind with one of seven relaxing massage treatments available at our spa.
- In the evening, head out to the see-and-be-seen Hollywood & Highland area and choose from an array of memorable dining, entertainment and nightlife venues. Ask our Concierge for some recommendations.
Day 2 – Experience the Magic of LA
See LA’s iconic sights on land or from the air – and even on horseback. When evening falls, settle in for a picnic and an outdoor concert.
- Gear up for your day by savouring a leisurely breakfast – indoors or out – at THE Blvd.
- Spice up a Los Angeles must-do by seeing the iconic Hollywood sign from a truly unique vantage point – on horseback!
- Explore the city with a private helicopter tour or driving tour, an ideal way to discover LA’s diverse topography and architecture.
- Cap off your day with a picnic dinner prepared by our culinary team and an outdoor concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
Day 3 – From the Beach to the Comedy Show
A trip to Southern California wouldn't be complete without a visit to the famous Santa Monica Pier. Work up an appetite for great steak and seafood with a surf lesson.
- For breakfast, relax in the comfort of your room with a morning meal ordered through In-Room Dining.
- Find your inner surfer with private surf lessons at that quintessential SoCal beach, Santa Monica. Hang ten!
- At the Santa Monica beach and pier, do some people-watching, soak up the sun and fresh ocean breezes, and indulge in some shopping.