Beirut is a city that redefines life – it's been around for 5,000 years, but has the heart of a 20-year-old. Our itinerary will immerse you in all the wonders that Beirut has to offer, from mosques to souks to fantastic cuisine.
To make the most of your stay, visit the Concierge, who would be happy to customise the itinerary to suit your unique interests.
Day one – Unwind at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Enjoy your first taste of Beirut with breakfast at The Grill.
- Participate in a guided city walk that starts from the hotel and passes the chic boutiques of the Corniche as you travel toward the downtown area.
- Pause for a few moments and enjoy a beverage at Beirut Souks.
- Next, visit to the monumental Hariri Mosque, also known as the blue mosque due to its magnificent blue dome, which can be seen from all corners of the city.
- Continue to Martyr Square and up to Saifi Village.
- Return to the Hotel and have a light lunch at The Lobby Lounge while enjoying views of the Mediterranean and the mountains.
- Revitalize at The Spa, and choose from a menu of Sodashi and Dr Burgener treatments.
- Before dinner, enjoy a sunset cocktail on The Roof or the privacy of your room.
- An inspired meal awaits at The Grill Room. Seafood and prime meats are grilled to perfection and creatively served by the talented culinary team.
- Alternatively, a private dinner can be arranged in one of the banquet rooms.
- Explore Beirut's night life! Let our concierge reserve an impossible-to-get table at one of the city's open-air rooftop night clubs, and dance the night away under the starry sky.*
- Call us when you're ready to come home and our Hotel limousine will transfer you back to the Hotel.
Day two – Beiteddine, Baalbek Roman temples and wine tour
Start the day by ordering breakfast from our In-Room Dining menu and have the meal served to you on your own private terrace.
- A scenic one-hour drive from Beirut, discover an almost 200-year-old palace in the village of Beiteddine.
- Another hour from there, explore the beautiful caves of the Château Ksara winery.
- Indulge in a few tastings and sample the best Lebanese wine.*
- You'll soon be ready for a traditional lunch at one of Chtaura’s well-know restaurants.*
- After lunch, visit the Temples of Baalbek, one of the greatest Roman treasures, towering high above the Bekaa Valley.
- Relax with a cocktail at The Bar before freshening up for dinner.
- Enjoy a shisha smoke while savouring authentic, Lebanese cuisine with a modern twist at Arabesque.
- If you’re not too tired, a drink at one of Gemmayzeh’s pubs or cafés guarantees an amazing ending to your day.*
Day three – Jeita and the Phoenician city of Byblos
Enjoy a traditional Lebanese breakfast of syrup-drenched cheese kunafeh in sesame sourdough bread at one of the oldest oriental dessert houses in the region.*
- Travel an hour from Beirut to one of the world’s wonders: the Jeitta Grotto.
- Thirty minutes from Jeita you’ll reach Byblos, a busy modern town 36 kilometers (22 miles) north of Beirut, with a Roman medieval port as its main tourist hub.
- Be sure to visit the crusader castle and church, as well as the extensive remains of the city’s past, from Neolithic times to the crusader era.
- Finally, wander around the city's old souks, where you can find lovely souvenirs.
- Sit down for a leisurely lunch at a traditional Lebanese seafood restaurant that has been handed down through four generations.*
- Enjoy the scenic drive back to Beirut.
- Tonight, enjoy dinner at one of Beirut's finest Lebanese restaurants.*
* Please contact the Concierge for further information or to have them reserve the best seat in the house.