The following is a sample three-day itinerary for a girls’ getaway weekend. For an itinerary customized to your specific interests, please contact our Concierge.
Make it a weekend to remember with our luxurious Girlfriends' Getaway Package.
Day 1 – Shop 'Til You Drop
- Start your day off as a local would, fueling up for the busy day ahead with delicious Migas Tacos from Veracruz al Natural.
- Spend the afternoon popping in and out of the shops on South Congress Avenue, fondly known as SoCo. A stop at HopDoddy for lunch is a must; brave the line and you’ll enjoy some of the best burgers, fries and shakes the city has to offer. After lunch, head next door to browse the stylish baubles at Kendra Scott’s eponymous jewelry boutique, founded in Austin in 2002.
- One can never have too many tacos, so kick off your evening with dinner on the front lawn at Licha's Cantina. Though located in the heart of trendy East Austin, the restaurant is anything but fancy or upscale, providing a relaxed ambiance along with top-notch interior Mexican food and drinks.
- Round out the evening with live music and dancing at The White Horse, an East side honky-tonk that bills itself as the “Champagne of bars.” If your group has any steam left, check out a few of the casual hipster bars on East Sixth Street such as Whislers or Liberty, both of which have Asian-inspired food trucks parked in the back for late-night snacking.
Day 2 – Sip, Sip Hooray
- Load up with a hearty breakfast at Counter Cafe, a diner-like spot in East Austin serving fresh, local and organic food. You’ll be glad you did when you have a tummy full of wine later!
- With so many great wineries to choose from in the Hill Country, you’ll likely want to leave the driving to someone else. For the ultimate convenience, ask the Concierge to arrange for a Mercedes Sprinter party bus to pick up your group from Counter Café (or another location). You’ll be whisked from winery to winery ensconced in luxury, with your only task to sip the day away in the picturesque Texas Hill Country.
- Craft beer more your style? The Hill Country is also a burgeoning beer lovers’ paradise with nearly 20 breweries, many of which offer tastings, tours and a tranquil setting for lunch along the way.
- Since you’re in the area, enjoy dinner at the much “buzzed” about Apis Restaurant and Apiary in Spicewood. After filling up on the restaurant’s delicious New American cuisine, be sure to grab a sweet souvenir for friends back home from the adjacent honey shop.
- Rest up on the ride home so that you have enough energy for a quick trip to Rainey Street. Featuring old bungalows converted into uniquely Austin bars, Rainey Street is just a few blocks from the Hotel making it an easy spot to end your evening.
Day 3 – Cheers to a Little Pampering
- Up and at ‘em! Start Sunday right with TRIO’s all-you-can-eat Brunch, complete with bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. If the weather’s nice, ask the hostess for seating on the Terrace overlooking the lawn and Lady Bird Lake – arguably the best Brunch view in the city!
- Wind down the weekend with a mani-pedi party at Avery Nail Boutique. Helmed by a former Four Seasons manager, the customer service can’t be beat, and the Instagram-worthy treatment room is sure to make your followers swoon!
- Still in need of some pampering? Head back to the Hotel to round out the afternoon with a luxurious treatment at the Spa.
- Toast the end of a wonderful getaway with dinner at Eberly, one of Austin’s hottest restaurants. With its contemporary American cuisine, cozy dining room and stunning rooftop bar, you won’t want to leave the sexy space. Luckily, you don’t have to. The perfect nightcap can be found one floor below at The Cedar Tavern, featuring modern cocktails served up on a historic 150-year-old mahogany bar.