Four Seasons Hotel Austin is widely recognized for its outstanding conference and banquet facilities, the sites of many of Austin's most prestigious events. The Hotel's spectacular lakeside setting also offers unrivalled opportunities for outdoor receptions or functions; access from the ballrooms to the lawns and terraces is effortless. An experienced Four Seasons conference services manager assumes responsibility for every aspect of your function to ensure the success of your meeting, reception or banquet.
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, PSAV Presentation Services, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not be limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
Music and entertainment
Our conference services manager will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and maintenance
The Hotel features a full-service shipping and receiving office. All packages should be sent to the attention of your conference services manager and reference your conference name. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival.
Please contact the receiving department or our conference services manager to make arrangements for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference services manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your Austin meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
GMT -6 hours
Central Standard Time
English. Spanish is spoken in parts of Austin as well.
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday to Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
Working hours in Austin vary. Typical work week is Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Some businesses are open alternative hours.
Time and distance to city centre
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is located in the centre of the city.
Time and distance to shopping
- The 2nd Street District features many trendy boutiques, restaurant, antiques and galleries: 5 minutes/2 miles/3 kilometres
- The eclectic South Congress District features Austin boutiques, restaurants and salons: 5 minutes/1 mile/1.5 kilometres
- Barton Creek Square Mall: 15 minutes/5 miles/8 kilometres
- The Arboretum offers upscale fashions and elegant shops: 20 minutes/8 miles/13 kilometres
- San Marcos Outlet Malls: 37 minutes/35 miles/56 kilometres
- The Domain offers upscale outdoor shopping and an array of dining options: 20 minutes/11 miles/17 kilometres
Time and distance to financial district
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is located in the business/financial district.
Destination Management Companies
Your conference services manager can help accommodate your group’s special requests. For detailed information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Arrangements to purchase welcome amenities and gifts for your VIP guests, including items unique to Austin and the Texas Hill Country, can be made through our Conference Services department.
Four Seasons Hotel Austin offers many activities to interest spouses of meeting participants. Some ideas include:
- City highlights tour
- Cooking class and demonstration with the Hotel's chef
- Hill Country winery tour
- LBJ Presidential Library tour
- LBJ Ranch tour
- Shopping transportation
- Spa days
- Texas State History Museum and IMAX Theatre
We are pleased to help arrange activities and programs for children or families.