The seventh-floor Governor's Suite is the only guest room in the Hotel to feature individual step-out balconies from both the living area and the bedroom, allowing you to take in Hill Country and Lady Bird Lake views from your choice of three vantage points.
We're sorry, Austin does not support online booking at this time. Please call +1 (512) 478-4500 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
Texas Size and Feel
- Spacious living area features an oversized couch and Texas design accents, such as leather and cowhide pillows and rustic wrought iron light fixtures
- Chandelier-topped dining table comfortably seats up to six people
- Views of Lady Bird Lake and the Texas Hill Country from three individual step-out balconies
Comfort and Convenience
- Butler’s kitchen with mini-refrigerator, microwave and adjacent wet bar
- Nespresso espresso machine
- Can be configured as a two or three-bedroom suite with the addition of connecting rooms
- Complimentary standard Internet
- 65-inch (165-centimetre) flat-screen HD television in the living room, with a 55-inch (140-centimetre) flat-screen HD television in the bedroom
- Bose stereo system with MP3 compatibility
For Families & Special Needs
Families can be accommodated in downtown Austin luxury hotel suites and, in some cases, in connecting standard rooms – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements.
Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available upon request.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make the Spa available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
A deposit equal to one night's room rate plus tax and services charges is required at the time of booking for the Congressional, Presidential and Governor's suites. This deposit can be made either with a valid credit card or with a cheque or money order in the amount of one night's room rate.
All cancellations and changes for these suites must be received by 6:00 pm Austin time at least seven days prior to expected arrival date, or the deposit will be non-refundable. The same penalty applies to no-shows. Any material changes requested within the cancellation period are subject to approval by the Hotel.
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- The Hotel welcomes dogs and cats weighing up to a maximum of 60 pounds (27 kilograms).
- A one-time, non-refundable cleaning fee of USD 100 will be charged to guests staying at the Hotel with a pet.
- All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet (1.8 metres) unless they are within the guest room.
- Pets may not be left in guest rooms unattended and must be well trained as any disturbance to other guests may result in the pet being removed from the property.
- Pets are not allowed in any food service outlets, the Spa or pool areas.
- With advance notice, petsitting services may be arranged through the Concierge. Please call +1 (512) 685-8130.
- Owners are responsible for all property damage and personal injury their pet causes while in the Hotel.
The safety, security and comfort of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to us, and our policy on firearms was designed with this in mind. Careful consideration has been given to our policy and to ensuring it is consistent with Texas law. Our premises are private property and the hotel prohibits any person from openly carrying any firearm in an unconcealed manner. Guests or visitors who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring a firearm onto the hotel premises only in a concealed manner, as has been our policy for many years.
Services & Amenities
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Iron and ironing board
- Fax machine on request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary newspaper
- DVD player
- Flat-screen HD television
- iHome alarm clock with docking station
- Refrigerated private bar
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail