Imagine enjoying your morning coffee or an intimate dinner on your private wrap-around terrace, complete with tranquil views of Lady Bird Lake and the Texas Hill Country. Located on the Hotel’s second floor, the Congressional Suite features a spacious wrap-around terrace – including comfy lounge chairs and seating for up to eight people – large living and dining areas, and an ideal bedroom layout for families.
We're sorry, Austin does not support online booking at this time. Please call +1 (512) 478-4500 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
Take in the View
- Private landscaped terrace offers unparalleled views of Lady Bird Lake and the Hill Country
- Plush couches and armchairs provide comfortable seating in the spacious living area
- 65-inch (165-centimetre) flat-screen HD television in the living area, with two additional 55-inch (140-centimetre) flat-screen HD televisions in the bedrooms
Ideal for Entertaining
- Butler’s kitchen with full-size refrigerator, pantry and granite-topped prep area
- Indoor dining table seats up to six people
- Furnished terrace accommodates sun-bathing for four and dining for eight people
- Can be configured as a three-bedroom, four-bathroom suite with the addition of a connecting double-bedded room, making it ideal for large families
For Families & Special Needs
Families can be accommodated in downtown Austin luxury hotel suites and, in some cases, in connecting standard rooms – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements.
Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available upon request.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make the Spa available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
A deposit equal to one night's room rate plus tax and services charges is required at the time of booking for the Congressional, Presidential and Governor's suites. This deposit can be made either with a valid credit card or with a cheque or money order in the amount of one night's room rate.
All cancellations and changes for these suites must be received by 6:00 pm Austin time at least seven days prior to expected arrival date, or the deposit will be non-refundable. The same penalty applies to no-shows. Any material changes requested within the cancellation period are subject to approval by the Hotel.
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- The Hotel welcomes dogs and cats weighing up to a maximum of 60 pounds (27 kilograms).
- A one-time, non-refundable cleaning fee of USD 100 will be charged to guests staying at the Hotel with a pet.
- All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet (1.8 metres) unless they are within the guest room.
- Pets may not be left in guest rooms unattended and must be well trained as any disturbance to other guests may result in the pet being removed from the property.
- Pets are not allowed in any food service outlets, the Spa or pool areas.
- With advance notice, petsitting services may be arranged through the Concierge. Please call +1 (512) 685-8130.
- Owners are responsible for all property damage and personal injury their pet causes while in the Hotel.
The safety, security and comfort of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to us, and our policy on firearms was designed with this in mind. Careful consideration has been given to our policy and to ensuring it is consistent with Texas law. Our premises are private property and the hotel prohibits any person from openly carrying any firearm in an unconcealed manner. Guests or visitors who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring a firearm onto the hotel premises only in a concealed manner, as has been our policy for many years.
Services & Amenities
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Iron and ironing board
- Fax machine on request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary newspaper
- DVD player
- Flat-screen HD television
- iHome alarm clock with docking station
- Refrigerated private bar
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail