City View Accessible Room
The City View Accessible Room features views of downtown Austin.
Lake View Accessible Room
The Lake View Accessible Room overlooks the lawn and Lady Bird Lake.
For Families & Special Needs
Families can be accommodated in downtown Austin luxury hotel suites and, in some cases, in connecting standard rooms – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements.
Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available upon request.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make the Spa available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
Smoke-free hotel Four Seasons Hotel Austin is a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms and public areas such as restaurants, lounges and the pool area. We appreciate your cooperation. Designated smoking areas are available throughout the property.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, En Route, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
The safety, security and comfort of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to us, and our policy on firearms was designed with this in mind. Careful consideration has been given to our policy and to ensuring it is consistent with Texas law. Our premises are private property and the hotel prohibits any person from openly carrying any firearm in an unconcealed manner. Guests or visitors who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring a firearm onto the hotel premises only in a concealed manner, as has been our policy for many years.
Services & Amenities
- Choice of signature, plush or firm mattress topper
- Foam, body or orthopedic pillows (upon request)
- Down hypoallergenic duvets and pillows
- Plush terry bathrobes and slippers
- Signature L'Occitane bath amenities
- 55-inch flat screen HD Television (minimum size)
- Digital access to 5,000+ newspapers and magazines (domestic and international)
- Blu-ray player (upon request)
- Board and card games (upon request)
- DVD player (upon request), with complimentary DVD library at Concierge
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Same day laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing
- Overnight shoe shine
- Four Seasons Mobile App
- Iron and ironing board
- Steamer (upon request)
- Air purifier (upon request)
- Humidifier (upon request)
- Refrigerator (upon request)
- Children's equipment – crib, high chair, night lights, baby soaps, diaper genie, baby proofing
- Pet amenities – bed, bottled water, food and water bowl
- Bottled water, refreshed daily
- Snooze white noise machine
- Bluetooth-enabled Bose Soundlink Mini
- Integrated power and charging stations (bedside and at workstation)
- Refrigerated private bar
- Multiple- and conference-line telephones with voicemail
- Complimentary standard internet