City View Accessible Room
Located on the Hotel's third floor, the City View Accessible Room features views of downtown Austin.
Lake View Accessible Room with Balcony
The Lake View Accessible Room with Balcony allows guests to enjoy the fresh Texas breeze on a private step-out balcony, which overlooks the lawn and Lady Bird Lake.
For Families & Special Needs
Families can be accommodated in downtown Austin luxury hotel suites and, in some cases, in connecting standard rooms – we recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements.
Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available upon request.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make the Spa available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
Smoke-free hotel Four Seasons Hotel Austin is a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms and public areas such as restaurants, lounges and the pool area. We appreciate your cooperation. Designated smoking areas are available throughout the property.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, Discover Card, En Route, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
- The Hotel welcomes dogs and cats weighing up to a maximum of 60 pounds (27 kilograms).
- A one-time, non-refundable cleaning fee of USD 100 will be charged to guests staying at the Hotel with a pet.
- All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet (1.8 metres) unless they are within the guest room.
- Pets may not be left in guest rooms unattended and must be well trained as any disturbance to other guests may result in the pet being removed from the property.
- Pets are not allowed in any food service outlets, the Spa or pool areas.
- With advance notice, petsitting services may be arranged through the Concierge. Please call +1 (512) 685-8130.
- Owners are responsible for all property damage and personal injury their pet causes while in the Hotel.
The safety, security and comfort of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance to us, and our policy on firearms was designed with this in mind. Careful consideration has been given to our policy and to ensuring it is consistent with Texas law. Our premises are private property and the hotel prohibits any person from openly carrying any firearm in an unconcealed manner. Guests or visitors who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring a firearm onto the hotel premises only in a concealed manner, as has been our policy for many years.
Services & Amenities
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Iron and ironing board
- Fax machine on request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary newspaper
- DVD player
- Flat-screen HD television
- iHome alarm clock with docking station
- Refrigerated private bar
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail